Today I feel like one of the luckiest girls! I have the most amazing family. Today was my 27th birthday. To be honest I have been dreading this number a bit just because it feels like I am no longer in my “mid 20’s”. While I am not yet 30, I creep closer and closer everyday. One day last week after I battled out a debate in my head about how I should feel, I decided I was going to use 27. When I turned 26, I had no real goals in mind other than being better at my job. I am using 27 to set goals for myself. A few of the goals I have in mind have to do with physical fitness, the others have more to do with mental fitness.
- Keeping up my training for my half marathon
- Losing weight
- Joining and sticking with weight watchers
- Trying new classes and figuring out what I like and dislike
- Improving my pace
- Volunteer at a race
- Spend more uninterrupted time with my family
- Buy a gift for Christmas angel
Those are my goals for 27.